Liberty's New Dimensions in Healthcare - A DOH Article 28 Diagnostic and Treatment Center - is looking for an experienced Dentist to provide excellent care to our community! Come join our team of healthcare professionals today!
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Sign On Bonus
- Reimbursement for Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Reimbursement for relocation expenses
- Flexible schedule
Location: Amsterdam, NY - New Dimensions in Health Care
- Licensed to practice Dentistry in New York State.
- Experience with individuals with disabilities and children preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- To provide direct dental care, which includes review of pertinent records, examination, diagnosis, consultation, treatment and/or referral to other appropriate sources of treatment, all in accordance with New Dimensions in Health Care Policy and applicable federal and state regulations.
- To provide consultation to the Chief of Dental Service regarding planning, evaluation and development of dental services.
- To effectively coordinate dental services with other professional services.
- To maintain accurate, timely and up-to-date patient files and records.
- To participate in meetings, conferences, committees and project teams to develop and maintain high quality care and complete plans and reviews to assist the Health Center in fulfillment of its mission.
- Attend mandated training as required.
- Maintain positive relationships with other providers, patients, family members, coworkers and visitors.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liberty reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of Race/Color/Religion/Age/Sex/National Origin/Marital Status/Disability/Veteran Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Genetic Information and all other categories covered by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment physicals and substance abuse testing.