Liberty's New Dimensions in Healthcare - A DOH Article 28 Diagnostic and Treatment Center - is looking for an experienced Chief of Dentistry to provide excellent care to our community! Come join our team of healthcare professionals today!
Job Title: CHIEF OF DENTISTRY
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Sign On Bonus
- Reimbursement for Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Reimbursement for relocation expenses
- Flexible schedule
Education and/or Experience:
License to practice dentistry in New York State. At least five years of clinical experience preferred. Experience with the need of individuals with disabilities and children preferred but not required.
Ability to assist with the transfer of patients.
- To provide direct dental care, which includes review of pertinent records, examination, diagnosis, consultation, treatment and/or referral to other appropriate sources of treatment, all in accordance with New Dimensions in Health Care Policy and applicable federal and state regulations.
- To effectively coordinate dental services with other professional services.
- To maintain accurate, timely and up-to-date patient files and records.
- Manage the performance of Dental Health Services ensuring there are adequate resources to meet the operational requirements of services.
- Provides high quality support, advice, information and guidance on the development of Dental Health Services.
- Assists with the development, review, and updates of policy and procedure for New Dimensions in Health Care.
- To participate in meetings, conferences, committees and project teams to develop and maintain high quality care and complete plans and reviews to assist the Health Center in fulfillment of its mission.
- Attend mandated training as required.
- Maintain positive relationships with other providers, patients, family members, coworkers and visitors.
- Provide direct supervision of Dentists and Hygienists, which includes performance evaluations.
– The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liberty reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program Employer, Minority/Female/ Disabled/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment physicals and substance abuse testing.