Look no further. This is the place for you! Liberty ARC
offers you the chance to have a fulfilling career with numerous opportunities to make a REAL
difference in the lives of those we support. Liberty, the Montgomery County Chapter of NYSARC
, supports individuals with developmental and physical disabilities. If you’re looking for an inspiring profession with many life-long rewards and want to be a part of something special, we want YOU!
Don’t miss the chance to work at one of most respected not-for-profits in upstate NY. We offer numerous professional growth opportunities, paid/on-the-job training and competitive benefits. Apply now and begin a truly unforgettable experience with us. It’s all about the opportunity and what you make of the journey!
Regional Scheduling Coordinator
Montgomery County, NY
–Director of Operations
General lifting as stated in agency policy and procedure
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week. Mon – Fri 8:30a – 5:00p. On-call, holiday work and additional hours as needed or assigned.
The Regional Scheduling Coordinator will have direct oversight of all residential schedules to include scheduling and maintaining staff schedules and openings. The Regional Scheduling Coordinator will also have direct oversight of all relief residential staff.
- High school diploma/GED is required; Associates degree in human services or related field or enrollment in an accredited degree program preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or related human services program is required.
- Supervisory and scheduling experience is preferred.
- Valid NYS driver’s license required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Oversight of all Residential schedules to ensure adequate staffing for residential sites.
- Manage relief employees in the Amsterdam region, overtime and overtime justifications.
- Provide supervision and coordinate schedules for Floaters and Relief staff.
- Develop regular scheduled meetings with assigned staff.
- Confirm schedule changes with staff and manager.
- Attend regular meetings including scheduling meetings, regional meetings and others as assigned.
- Maintain a working knowledge of associated regulations.
- Work collectively with other departments/schedulers to manage staffing resources.
- Uphold agency’s commitments and values.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liberty reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice.