Administrative Secretary – Employment Services
Director of Employment Services and Industrial Operations
: Normal office environment
Hours of Work:
Full Time, 40 hours a week. Monday – Friday
Administrative Secretary performs a variety of administrative and clerical duties to support to the Director of Employment Services, our departmental managers and employees while assisting in daily needs of our the employment service department regarding general administrative activities. Ensures submission of and tracks all supporting documentation of billing documents, communicating any concerns to the Director. This position also covers the agency’s main switchboard mornings from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years clerical experience or Associates degree
- Experience and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Complete necessary administrative duties for the Directors of Employment Services & Industrial Operations such as maintaining electronic calendars, establishing/monitoring appointments, preparing meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes.
- Monitor and reconciling timecards within Kronos as requested for department managers
- Responsible for tracking, cross checking and distribution of billing documents. Maintains billing tracking system and follows up as required.
- Generate and monitor E-reqs and work orders as needed or requested
- Process and distribute mailings, assist with filing and record keeping.
- Act as Liberty Receptionist as requested.
- Attend trainings as required and/or needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liberty reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice.