Accounts Payable Clerk II
Must sit at a computer for an extended period of time
Hours of Work:
Full time 37.5 hours per week. Overtime as needed
The Accounts Payable Clerk II assists in processing accounts payable transactions in the Business Office. The position requires attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and manage deadlines and good communication and people skills.
- Associates degree in Accounting or a Business related field or a High School degree with three years of related experience is required
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Assure timely and accurate processing of accounts payable including postings for the monthly financial statement reporting.
- Interface with internal departments as well as external companies to insure reliability of financial information.
- Attend training as deemed necessary.
- Perform special projects as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liberty reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice.