Look no further...Liberty ARC is the place for you! We offer the chance to have a fulfilling career, with numerous opportunities to make a REAL difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Recently named a Times Union Top Workplace, Liberty ARC is proud of our more than 60 years of providing top-quality supports and services.
As one of Montgomery County’s largest employers, we strive to ensure that all employees feel like they make a difference and are part of something special. If you’re looking for an inspiring profession with many life-long rewards, we want YOU!
Assistant Director of Operations
Montgomery County, NY
Director of Day & Residential Programs
Bending, pulling, lifting, standing, sitting, walking etc.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week. M-F 8a-4:30p, on call as needed
Responsible for oversight of day and residential services. Ensure strategic plan goals and CQL plans are implemented and achieved. Ensure all regulatory requirements are met. Ensure person-centered supports and develop collaborative teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services or related field required
- Minimum three years of administrative and progressive supervisory experience required
- Must meet the minimum NYS QIDP requirements
- One year experience with an IRA program is preferred
- Must demonstrate proven leadership, communication, fiscal and administrative skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Maintain a working knowledge of all regulations, including but not limited to, State and Federal regulations, and the associated agency policies and procedures and ensure compliance with all
- Manage and maintain monthly budget, FTE’s, OT & OTPS to ensure budgetary and safety compliance
- Review and manage requirements to all billing related, regulatory ensure compliance
- Ensure Life-centered planning and attainment of personal outcomes
- Ensure house and program maintenance needs and capital improvement projects are identified for the work order report and capital maintenance budget
- Ensure that direct support levels are identified and positions are filled for all services to include relief/floater pool
- Review site FTE and OT reports each pay period with Program Managers and adjust according to agency policy and procedure
- Provide regularly scheduled supervision to Managers and other direct reports
- Attend site meetings at least quarterly
- Communicate change and/or modifications to Regional Director and review financial impact with RD for all services
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liberty reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice