Look no further...Liberty ARC is the place for you! We offer the chance to have a fulfilling career, with numerous opportunities to make a REAL difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Recently named a Times Union Top Workplace, Liberty ARC is proud of our more than 60 years of providing top-quality supports and services.
As one of Montgomery County’s largest employers, we strive to ensure that all employees feel like they make a difference and are part of something special. If you’re looking for an inspiring profession with many life-long rewards, we want YOU!
Director of Human Resources
Normal Office Environment
Hours of Work:
Full Time, 37.5 hour per week
: June 17, 2020
The Recruitment Supervisor oversees all recruitment and onboarding efforts for Liberty ARC and New Dimensions in Healthcare. The role supervises the Recruiter in hiring and onboarding of Direct Support Professionals, while specifically focusing on recruiting for all management and support department positions. The position is responsible for outreach, establishing community partnerships and representing Liberty ARC at job and career fairs and other related events.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in HR or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Human Resource experience
- PHR/SPHR certification or demonstrated willingness to obtain
- Innovative and analytical thought process & attention to detail
- Must maintain highest level of confidentiality, discretion and integrity, and represent Liberty in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of ABRA, Kronos, and Crystal a plus
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language