Look no further...Liberty ARC is the place for you! We offer the chance to have a fulfilling career, with numerous opportunities to make a REAL difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Recently named a Times Union Top Workplace, Liberty ARC is proud of our more than 60 years of providing top-quality supports and services.
As one of Montgomery County’s largest employers, we strive to ensure that all employees feel like they make a difference and are part of something special. If you’re looking for an inspiring profession with many life-long rewards, we want YOU!
Facilities Support Lead Supervisor
Lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Climbing, bending, sitting, standing, stooping, walking, crawling, reaching, twisting, and kneeling
Hours of Work:
Monday thru Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, 40 hours per week. Holiday and overtime work as required.
Grounds/Maintenance II will work at agency sites to maintain landscapes, lawns, and complete minor maintenance repairs. Assist with snow removal and maintaining safe walking surfaces.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in custodial/grounds services.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in lawn care procedures and maintenance of lawn care equipment.
- A good working knowledge of cleaning/grounds equipment and procedures.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Valid, clean NYS Driver’s License is required.
- Maintain Facilities and grounds according to specifications for custodial/grounds maintenance as assigned.
- Provide person centered support to consumers on an individual basis according to the individual’s personal outcomes and goals.
- Maintain assigned equipment as agreed.
- Maintain materials inventory and request materials as necessary.
- Follow all department/agency policies and procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liberty reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice.