STARTING SALARY $16.50 PER HOUR
CCL is seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP's) to work with adults with developmental disabilities. The DSP interacts with and supports the individual in a variety of potential settings including community, family or individual homes and generic community settings.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will have the opportunity to support individuals with developmental disabilities to achieve the quality of life they value.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assistance with daily living activities
· Medication administration
· Assistance with meals/dietary needs
· Personal care
· Community inclusion
· Maintenance of various documentation
We are looking for DSPs with the following qualities/qualifications:
· Caring, nurturing demeanor
· Desire to help others and make a difference in their lives
· Valid DE Driver’s License
· Ability to read, write and speak the English language
· Ability to lift and transfer individuals, lift 50 lbs.
· Ability to walk, climb, bend, reach, kneel, squat, twist
Hours of work are dependent upon position and site assignment.
Job requirements include: High school diploma or GED, valid drivers’ license, clean driving record. Must be able to pass a criminal history background, physical and drug screen.