Look no further...Liberty ARC is the place for you! We offer the chance to have a fulfilling career, with numerous opportunities to make a REAL difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Recently named a Times Union Top Workplace, Liberty ARC is proud of our more than 60 years of providing top-quality supports and services.
As one of Montgomery County’s largest employers, we strive to ensure that all employees feel like they make a difference and are part of something special. If you’re looking for an inspiring profession with many life-long rewards, we want YOU!
Liberty ARC offers:
- COMPETITIVE STARTING RATE - $13.50/hr + experience!
- EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE - Medical (with No Deductible), Dental, Vision, 401K and much more!
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- GENEROUS PAID TIME OFF - Earn up to 5 weeks in the 1st year!
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT - Plus a base pay increase when you earn your degree!
- REFERRAL BONUS - Bring a Friend and earn up to $700!
- PAID ON-THE-JOB TRAINING
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will have the opportunity to support individuals with developmental disabilities to achieve the quality of life they value. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Medication administration
- Assistance with meals/dietary needs
- Personal care
- Community inclusion
- Maintenance of various documentation
We are looking for DSPs with the following qualities/qualifications:
- Caring, nurturing demeanor
- Desire to help others and make a difference in their lives
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Ability to lift and transfer individuals, lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, climb, bend, reach, kneel, squat, twist
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and driver’s license abstract
Hours of work are dependent upon position and site assignment.
Liberty ARC is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer